Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Monday, June 20, 2005

omega we're back again

ok sorry i haven't been blogging recently, as you might have guessed it's because i've been très très busy partying - i have less than a week left of my first year, nooooo!!! it is very tragic and i am going to miss rootes (where i've been living) so much! also i'll have to start packing sometime which is just soo much effort, and i'm lazy so that's not a good combination.

daphnewood tagged me so here goes:

1. The total number of DVD's, videos, and films I own.
10 DVDs, probably 10 bought videos and about 40/50 recorded ones, and 4 on my laptop

2. The last film I bought.
well i bought 8 at a time and they were 'view from the top', 'the good girl', 'hope springs', 'the sweetest thing', 'how to deal', 'a walk to remember', 'confessions of a teenage drama queen' and 'animal attraction'. what can i say, i love girly fims!

3. The last film I watched.
'animal attraction' on dvd and 'miss congeniality 2' at the cinema

4. My favourite movies of all time, ever.
oooh tough choice! i have a list of nearly 50 but i guess i would choose 'head over heels', 'mean girls', 'lord of the rings' (all 3), 'star wars' (all of them) and 'legally blonde' (both).

5. Tag 3 people and have them blog this.
ok but i'm gonna have to be boring and do all family members cos i don't read many blogs! topher, aardvark and daftmonkey.

taadaa!

so i was just reading some of my old posts because i'm ultra cool and i looked at the pics on this one and i really miss my shoe collection at home! most of my shoes are way too nice to bring to uni so i only have 10 pairs with me plus 4 pairs of flip flops, which i think you'll agree is not nearly enough! so at least it'll be good to be home next week and be with my beloved shoes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home