Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

go with the flow

i just bought a fountain pen to use in my exams, cos that's what i used for gcses, and for a-levels i didn't really have much writing to do so i think i just used biros. for my economics exam i'll have to write quite a lot though so that's why i bought this one. i forgot how fun fountain pens were!! they are much easier to write with than biros cos they totally flow you know? it is my new favourite pen.

here is a fountain because a picture of a pen would be pretty boring (no offence to any pen enthusiasts). apparently it's called the fountain of wealth, super cool.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    Lisa, I need a fountain of wealth. That would really help me out right now. How did you ever find one?

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    well i had to look long and hard, but i eventually found it! it was in the magical land of google teehee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home