Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

gasp shock horror

ok so a few days ago i read that mandy moore and zach braff are going out, apparently they have been since last year but i guess i'm a bit slow on the uptake. i thought that was kinda cool seeing as i mentioned the both in the 1st post on my blog, even though i didn't know they were going out at the time. but then i realised that i had written about them both liking the same song (see 1st post) so one of them probably heard it because of the other one telling them about it, if you get me. there i was thinking it was a coincidence that i wrote about them both, but really it wasn't at all. so now i am quite freaked out.

i have such amazing discoveries man. and i am sure everyone else is just as fascinated by them as me.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    Lisa, I bet they are messing with your mind. I bet they have not been dating at all until they both read your blog and saw that they liked the same music and voila! true love. And all because of Lisa. Just think of the possibilities! Cheers, O Bubbly One! Yeah I know, I am renaming your entire family. sorry.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    i like that theory, wouldn't it be great if my blog was a matchmaker without even intending to be one. yeah i reckon mandy and zach are definitely trying to confuse me, but we have them all figured out. hah!

    and the renaming thing is cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home