Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

end of an era

ok so it isn't really the end of an era, it's more like the end of fun for a while because of exams, but today i had my last group meeting for my dragster project, it was kind of sad because the project lasted 12 weeks and that's the longest group project i've ever done before you know? and tomorrow i have my last tutorial of the 1st year, which just reminds me that i'm kind of nearly a 2nd year, nooooo! oh dear and that just reminded me that i'll be 20 in a few months, agh i'll be so old! what's the world coming to?

on the bright side:

let me do the funky chicken
what's that you say?
i said, let me do the funky chicken
what's that you say?
i said a ooh ah ah ah
ooh ah ah ah
ooh ah ah ah ooh
one more time
i said a ooh ah ah ah
ooh ah ah ah
ooh ah ah ah ooh

i know writing lyrics on blogs is pants but you have to admit that was mighty cool.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    Twenty isn't old. Now twenty-one, that is different. It is all downhill from there. So you still have a year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home