Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

back home

well i got back from uni yesterday. i'm no longer a first year! :( on the plus side, i passed all my exams so no resits :D and at least my body will have a chance to recover from all the alcohol i've had in the past few weeks! i'm not quite sure what to do with all my stuff though, somehow it all fit in my room this time last year but now i feel like i need another wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, etc. cos i have more than 6 suitcases of stuff and nowhere for it to go. crisis!!!

i have wireless in my room now, so i can have my laptop in here instead of taking over the lounge like i did in the easter hols, which i'm sure my family will appreciate. also it means it's easier for me to get away with watching dvds etc. late at night, cos usually i get told to go to bed but now no-one will know!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    Since becoming a parent, that seems to be my mantra: go to bed. I cannot believe how mant times it just rolls from my tongue. Obviously I say it too much because my kids quit listening to me when I tell them to go to bed. Maybe I should change to: Don't burn the house down while I am asleep please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home