Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Friday, October 07, 2005

uni

i've been back at uni for 2 weeks now, and the main reason i haven't posted is because i don't have the internet in my house yet, grrr. it's been very frustrating, so every day when i come on to campus i've been in the computer centre to get my daily fix!

my house is so nice, there are 4 of us and my room is great, although it's already really messy haha. the only bad thing is having to get the bus to campus, which takes about 40 mins so i have to get up 2 hours before lectures, it's a lot more effort than last year! also i'm jealous of all the freshers, they look so young!

i've been going out loads as usual and haven't done any work yet woo! so yeah, it's good to be back and i'll try and post again soon-ish, or when i finally get the net in my house! ciao for now dudes

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    are the classes at least more fun than last year? there has to be some benefit for 2nd years. I am glad you like your roommates

     

Post a Comment

<< Home