Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

1st post ever!

well i thought i would be really sad and start blogging just because topher and aardvark have. but my posts will probably not be funny at all so i expect this wont last very long. w00t.

so i woke up today and i thought my clock said 10 something but it was actually 3.30pm, nice. im finally back to normal after my jetlag where i kept waking up at 4.30am, which was really weird for me cos usually i havent gone to bed by then.

so i want to hear this song by lori mckenna called stealing kisses, but i cant find it anywhere online. bummer! (ok tbh i havent looked very hard, but whatever). zach braff and mandy moore both said its good so it must be cool.

look i have already done 4 links in my 1st post. i am a really nice advertiser dont you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home