Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

long time no type...

i can't believe i haven't written on here for so long! i doubt i'm gonna start posting properly again but thought i would write now anyway...

mini-update: i went to barcelona for 6 weeks in the summer to learn spanish, loved it there! i'm 21 now! went to rome for my 21st which was so much fun! and now in my final year of uni which is scary, but i'm doing all business modules which is good, enjoying the new course much better!


still been going to the cinema loads as usual, counted a few days ago and i've been 45 times this year! saw the departed last week, reckon it was the best movie i've ever seen. loving leo dicaprio now!


anyway i guess that's all for now, and i will try and remember to post every couple of months! ciao!


here's the view from my apartment when i was in barcelona!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    nice picture! When I was younger before I got married this really hot guy invited me to stay with him in Barcelona. But I was 17 and the thought of shacking up with a gorgeous stranger was scandalous to me back then.

    I saw The Prestige (loved it) and Stranger Than Fiction (so-so) and Driving Lessons (who knew Ron Weasley was so buff?!) This weekend my husband wants to see Deja Vu and The Fountain. Sounds like fun, eh?

    It's so good to hear from you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home