Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Friday, March 31, 2006

march (cheating :)

ok so i did miss posting in march but i'm going to date this as march anyway!! it's actually 2nd april now, oh well...

i've been off from uni for 3 weeks now, it's gone soo quickly though! i don't want to go back in 2 and a half weeks! can't actually think of what i did in march now! went to visit my sister at uni though, was v fun and we did lotsa shopping, the stuff was so cheap! :D and as usual went to the cinema, saw 'inside man' and 'failure to launch' which was a lot better than i expected, v funny! going to see 'she's the man' on monday, woo!

i just got 'gilmore girls' seasons 1 and 2 on dvd, i'd only ever seen a few random episodes in america before but watched the first 2 tonight and they were really good! i've also got into watching '8 simple rules' in the last week, it's so funny!

yeah so pretty much all i've been doing is cinema and watching tv :) i think it's my blog's birthday on 4th april - i better check, and make sure i actually post that day!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said…

    my computer has too fast of a processor so I have to run videos in the background when I am scanning my documents. I know it doesn't make any sense at all. Anyway, I have been buying DVDs left and right to avoid playing the same stuff over and found that TV shows work best for my schedule. Okay, (get to the point you are saying)you give me some good ideas. I can always count on Lisa to help me out in this respect. What about "The Office" (american version). Do you know if it is any good? And "Arrested Development" is that one I should buy?

    ps. happy birthday to your blog

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    i haven't seen any of 'arrested development' but i'd like to cos it's meant to be good.

    i've seen a few epidoes from season 1 of the american version of 'the office' though and it was really good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home