Lisa's Blog

it's superfly!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

intellectual thoughts

so today i ended my week of bumming around and actually left the house haha. it was a lot of effort, but i did it. go me! i went to nandos. mmm chicken. i also watched kill bill 2 for the 2nd time, it's such a cool film. later im going to watch confessions of a teenage drama queen cos i just got it on dvd. i've heard its like a pants version of mean girls, but i bought it anyway. i'll see what it's like.

also the owner of lunacow.com is called lisa as well! if you weren't freaked out before, you must be now. my theory is that if you are called lisa, you have to like cows.

i'm deep.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I think that theory you have on cows and Lisas is very interesting indeed, and I do, without a doubt, agree that you are a most intellectual lady.
    Nah, only joking!
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

    Need I say more? (No).

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    i misread burn and thought it said buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

    probably because i think you are one :o :o :o BURN!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home